To be admitted to Kinghaven or Valley House, clients must be :
- 19 Years or older
- 5 days free of any mood altering substances
- Able and willing to physically and mentally participate in all aspects of the program
Admission Procedure :
All clients seeking admission to Kinghaven or Valley House must be referred by an authorized referring agent. These include :
- Addictions Counsellors
- Registered Social Workers
- Mental Health Professionals
- Provincial detox centers
- All outpatient programs funded by any of the provincial Health Authorities
- Social Workers in Ministry of Housing and Social Development Offices
- Correction Services Canada authorized staff
- Probation Officers
Cost of Treatment
Core funding for the organization is provided by Fraser Health Authority but clients will be charged a service fee. Please call the information desk at 604-864-0039 Ext. 210 to inquire about costs.
Applicants wishing to be admitted who are clients of the Ministry of Social Development will likely have their treatment fees covered by the Ministry but they must have an “open” file prior to admission. See the Funding Verification Form.
If the applicant’s treatment is to be paid be their employer or insurance company, written confirmation of payment from their employee or insurance company must be received by Kinghaven prior to admission.
Clients referred by an agency affiliated with a Provincial Health Authority may have access to subsidies. Ask your referral agent for more information.
Self-paying clients must present a certified cheque, cash, Visa or Mastercard prior to admission.